Register - permanent positions
- Permanent opportunities
- Why register?
- 100s of Jobs
We are the preferred supplier at a number of trusts and have access to jobs before anyone else. Our permanent team are currently recruiting to 100s of roles across the UK.
- Regular Updates
We provide feedback and support at every stage of the process. Our permanent team are available to be contacted by phone, email and WhatsApp.
- Smooth Transition
We work with visa and relocation specialists to make your move as seamless as possible. Our permanent team offer guidance on all aspects of settling into your new role.
What we do to help you:
- Getting to know you – we take the time to get to know who you are and what you want from your new role, meaning we can find the job that will be the perfect fit for you.
- Finding career enhancing opportunities – we have contacts at trusts across the UK, so are best placed to scout the best opportunities and make sure that your CV ends up in front of the right person.
- Advice on GMC and ‘Right to Work’ issues – we help you to make sense of the processes in place to get ready for work in the UK.
- Liaising with hospitals on your behalf – we take care of arranging interviews, negotiating offers and ensuring that the paperwork is in place for you to start your new job.
- Keeping you in the loop – we are always on hand to answer your queries and to offer feedback, guidance & support.
Specialist permanent division
The permanent recruitment team at Holt Doctors ensure a tailored approach to each doctor, and are committed to finding the right roles to suit your requirements.
We have great relationships with NHS Trusts throughout the UK and Channel Islands, and also work closely with private hospitals to fill vacancies.
Holt Doctors holds preferred supplier status with a number of NHS trusts, this enables us have access to more jobs and gives us the first opportunity to fill positions.
Our relationships across the NHS and private sectors mean that we are best placed to get our doctors started in their ideal jobs.
Benefits of permanent positions with Holt Doctors:
- Access to jobs that are not yet available through other agencies.
- Experienced team offering guidance and support throughout the entire process.
- Visa and relocations specialists provided to help you and your family have an easier move.
- Negotiation on salary, benefits and job plan to make sure your new job is the right fit for you.
Great positions in:
"I have worked with Holt Doctors for a few years and they have always been excellent.Dr Stephen McAtamney
Help is always just a phone call away and any problems are dealt with immediately."