Locum and Permanent work available in Yorkshire now!
Priority supplier contracts allow us to view hospital rotas first, this ensures our doctors are placed in the best roles quickly and before any other agency.
Priority contracts allow our doctors access to the best locum positions, whatever your grade and specialty.
Refer a Friend
We've got loads of great locum and permanent positions throughout Yorkshire, including:
Bradford / Skipton / Calderdale / Doncaster / Harrogate / Leeds / Middlesbrough / Scarborough / Sheffield / Wakefield / Whitby / York - Speak to one of our recruitment consultants for more information on a job near you!
Benefits of locum positions with Holt Doctors
- One registration and work anywhere: no need to sign up to multiple banks
- Work-life balance: a job that works around you
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle
- First pick of the best jobs throughout the UK: recruitment contracts with over 26 hospitals
- CPD loyalty scheme: earn points to pay for your appraisal
- Quick turnaround from registration: we can have you working within 24 hours
- Private and NHS clients
- One point of contact: individual teams for each specialty to provide tailored support
- Revalidation support
Let us help with your specialty:
General Medicine / A&E / Anaesthetist / Care of the Elderly / Cardiology / Dermatology / Endocrinology / Gastroenterology / General Surgery / GP / Haematology / Obstetrics and Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Paediatric and Neonatal / Psychiatry / Radiology / Respiratory Medicine / Rheumatology
Ready to take the next step in your career? Gain access to a great range of Locum and Permanent positions nationwide.
Are you an FY1 (Foundation Year 1), FY2 (Foundation Year 2), Core Trainee (SHO - ST1 -ST3), ST4 - ST8 (SpR - Specialist Registrar), Specialty Doctor or Consultant?
Simply fill in our contact form or contact one of our Recruitment Consultants on 0208 099 6943 or by email at email@example.com
Earn up to £350 with our refer a friend scheme - you don't have to be registered with us to benefit.
If you aren’t available for work right now but know someone who is, then pass their details on to us. Once your recommended colleague goes on to work 30 hours you’ll receive up to £350 paid in Lifestyle vouchers.