Job vacancy - Client Support Officer
We are currently looking for a personable and enthusiastic individual to join us as a Client Support Officer.
Salary is £16,000 - £18,000 dependent on experience.
Who are we?
Holt Doctors is a fast-growing company and leading provider of medical staffing in the UK. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing doctors and nursing staff in permanent and temporary roles.
Where are we based?
Based in the beautiful town of Skipton and 2 min walk from the train station, it is a modern airy top floor office with views of the canal and surrounding countryside and just a short walk from shops, cafes, bars and parks. In the same building is a brand new gym which you can access with a special priced corporate membership.
The role of Client Support Officer will vary day to day, it is a hybrid role that involves working with our clients and external agencies to ensure service delivery to NHS Trusts.
You will work closely with our team of recruiters to book doctors into our Master Vendor Client vacancies. These clients hold contracts with Holt, meaning we are their first point of contact when they need a vacancy filling.
Below is a short list of some of the tasks you may be asked to undertake:
- Supporting your Client Manager;
- Liaising with clients and competing agencies;
- Ringing round agencies to book urgent shifts;
- Sending mailers to agencies to book doctors;
- Rates negotiation with clients and agencies;
- Ensuring doctors are matched to the position;
- Ensuring doctors are compliant;
- Basic admin tasks.
- Great communications skills, both written and spoken;
- Microsoft office experience - Word, Powerpoint, Excel;
- Not afraid to get stuck in;
- Negotiation skills;
- Problem solver;
- Multi-tasking skills;
- Previous administration experience.
Interested? Apply with your CV and a covering letter today!